We handle financing for; Purchases, Refinance, Cash-out Loans, Construction, Investor Friendly, Private Money, and First Time Home Buyers.
As correspondent lenders, we offer the most competitive rates and terms in the marketplace.
With our offering of portfolio products, we aggressively seek to help all types of investors achieve their financing objectives. As residential lenders, our breadth of products cover primary homes, second homes, and investment properties. We offer conventional and government loans for first time home buyers, VA loans for our Veterans, and portfolio loans for investors. We are also specialists in Foreign National loans.
Our commercial loan division offers solutions for investors looking to finance shopping centers, multi-family buildings, warehouses, and office buildings with values over 1 million usd. We cater to the small business owner, and welcome self-employed borrowers who seek financing for owner occupied properties.
Jumbo 5% Down Payment Program, No Mortgage Insurance
Elite Access offers fixed-rate, 5/1 and 7/1 ARM products, all with 30-year terms.
• Purchase loans and rate/term refinances to $2 million with a 740 FICO, 95% LTV and 9 months’ reserves, no MI.
• Purchase loans and rate/term refinances to $3 million with a 700 FICO and 9 months’ reserves, no MI.
• Interest-Only ARM loans up to $3 million with a 75% – 90% LTV ratio.
• DTI ratios to 45%.
• Cash-out refinancing to $500,000 ($750,000 for debt consolidation).
• Delayed financing for cash buyers and asset depletion qualifying allowed.
• 100% gift funds permitted from family members.
• 1-4 unit properties, 1-unit Co-operative units, PUDs, warrantable and non-warrantable condos allowed.
• Texas 50(a)(6) cash-out and rate/term refinances allowed.
Assisting a new doctor or last-year resident with home financing is a great start to a rewarding relationship. However, doctors aren’t just MDs – other medical designations qualify too. You may want to keep this flyer handy until you’re familiar with this program.
Qualifying residents and physicians:
• Newly licensed Medical Residents with one of the seven designations listed below. They must:
• Have recently completed their residency/medical clinical fellowship program, and are about to begin their new employment; OR
• Have less than six months of residency/fellowship remaining.
• Doctors who have been in practice for less than one year.
Qualifying medical designations
• Medical Resident (Educational License) • Doctor of Medicine (MD) • Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) • Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
• Doctor of Optometry (OD) • Doctor of Dental Medicine or Surgeon (DMD) • Doctor of Pediatric medicine (DPM
Student loan payments that will be deferred for at least 12 months after closing may be excluded from a borrower’s monthly debt PMI ratios, provided that:
• The deferred debt will remain in a deferred status until after the Borrower is placed within his or her field and receiving full compensation; and
• the underwriter applies a reasonableness test as to the likelihood of the Borrower’s compensation and employment following the deferment period, and the likelihood that the Borrower’s income will be sufficient to expect timely repayment of the student loan debt.
All Doctor/Physician loan applications must have a Social Security number. Both permanent and non-permanent resident aliens may qualify. Minimum 720 FICO scores for primary residences.
- 3% Down Payment
- No Mortgage Insurance
- 720+Credit scores
Lender Paid Mortgage Insurance, Conventional Loan
Are you looking for the lowest monthly payment? If so, consider Lender Paid Mortgage Insurance (LPMI) to provide you with your mortgage solution.
With LPMI, the cost of the MI coverage is built into the mortgage rate, resulting in a higher interest rate for you, but often a lower total monthly payment.
What are the potential benefits of LPMI?
• Tax Deductibility – LPMI interest may be tax deductible, whereas traditional Mortgage Insurance may not be deductible for higher-earning families. Borrowers should check with a tax professional about their individual situations.
• No mortgage insurance closing costs – LPMI payments are not escrowed, which could save a borrower fees at closing.
• Qualify for a higher Mortgage Amount – As LPMI lowers the monthly mortgage payment, borrowers can qualify for higher loan amounts for the same monthly payment as traditional Mortgage Insurance.
• Lower monthly mortgage payment – The total mortgage payment with LPMI compared to a mortgage payment with traditional Mortgage Insurance is typically less.
Foreign National Program
A foreign national which is not a US citizen will in many cases seek to own real estate. They may be resident aliens, temporary residents or other classifications of either temporary or permanent status. Often times investors from another country or an individual relocating to the US by their existing or new employer.
• 30% Down Payment, 20% Down Payment for domestic borrower
• Investor, Second home or Primary Residence
• No tax returns needed only Accountants letter
• Valid passport-No visa needed unless domestic borrower
• Only 4 months reserves for subject property only
• Loan amounts $100,000 to $2,000,000
• No lease required-No debt service coverage required
• Title can be held in domestic LLC or domestic Corporation
• No credit score required if no US credit.
Investment Property cash flow Program
A Debt Service and NO Ratio Investor Loan where the qualifying income is verified by the rental income generated from the proposed subject investment-property.
• Investment properties only
• Up to 80% Loan to Value
• 620 Min Credit Scores
• 1 to 4 units and warrantable condos
• Loan amounts up to $7,000,000
• No tax returns required
• Title can under LLC, Corporation or individual
• Also available for Foreign Nationals
• Income required: Subject Property must be able to generate 10% rental-positive cash flow
• Appraiser to provide such rental analysis
• 5/1 ARM
• 7/1 ARM
• 30 year fixed
• Interest only options are also available
• 3 Year penalty applies
The TAX ID loan also known as ITIN #
For Individuals that don’t acquire a social security number, work authorization or permanent residency status.
Self Employed Borrowers, Previous Credit Event and Unique property program Down payment, Minimum 20%
Primary Residence, Second Homes and investment.
When no credit Score; Minimum 3 alternative trade lines
Purchase, refinance or Cash Out Refinance of single family residence, multifamily, mobile homes with land, vacant land, condo or Town home.
Gift as Part of Down Payment are OK
Terms available: 10 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 20 year fixed, and 30years
Bank Statement Ok in leu of Tax Returns
Min Loan Amt $150,000 and up to $6mil
Rates and down payment will vary based on the program, credit scores and occupancy.
One-close construction loan, now offering a Jumbo option.
This custom-tailored loan product offers you the chance to both build and finance the home of your dreams—all with just one application and one closing with a recent addition of offering a Jumbo loan option.
Features and beneﬁts
• Consolidate construction and purchase for only one set of closing costs and fees
• Pay just interest-only payments during construction¹
• Option to avoid requalification post-construction available²
• Loan amounts now available up to $3,000,000 for primary residence³
• Loan amounts now available up to $2,500,000 on second homes.
• Rate can be locked at any time during the loan application/process
• Simple and flexible draw process with no set schedules
• Renovations available on existing homes
Option to include the cost of a new lot, or build on your own lot.
We’ll listen to what you’re looking for, and then work closely with you to craft a solution that can make it all happen.
Honoring those who serve. VA mortgage products available
We’re proud to offer mortgage products from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). If you’re a veteran or active duty personnel, you may be eligible to purchase or refinance a new home with favorable loan terms. Let’s work together to explore the potential savings available.
• Purchase, cash-out, refinance, and Interest Rate Reduction Refinancing Loans (IRRRL)
• 100% loan-to-value available
• Fixed and adjustable interest rates
• All closing costs may be paid by seller
• No monthly mortgage insurance
• No prepayment penalty and is assumable which means you may transfer the loan and liability to someone else.
3% Down Payment, Conventional Loan
If you’ve been stuck in the rental game because you fear that you could never save enough for a down payment on a new home, you’re not alone.
However, we offer lending options crafted to inspire buying confidence.
Requiring minimal down, Freddie Mac HomeOne℠ and Home Possible Advantage® mortgages make your path towards homeownership much easier to achieve.
Freddie Mac HomeOne*
• Purchase with minimal down.
• Purchase or “no cash-out” refinance.
• Purchase or “no cash-out” refinance.
• No geography or income limits.
• No limit if mortgages premises is located in a low-income census tract.
• For purchases, at least one borrower must be a first-time homebuyer.
• Available to new and seasoned buyers alike.
• When all borrowers are first-time homebuyers, at least one borrower must participate in homeownership education.
• Primary residence only—all borrowers must occupy mortgaged premises.
HOMEOWNER’S ACCESS Program
Qualify with late mortgage payments, a recent short sale or bankruptcy
Homeowner’s Access is one of our Portfolio Lending Suite of home financing solutions. These loans are designed to assist borrowers who can prove their ability to repay a mortgage, but may not qualify for traditional mortgage financing.
IS HOMEOWNER’S ACCESS FOR YOU?
If you have a history of late mortgage payments
If you’ve recently had to declare
Chapter 13 bankruptcy
If you recently went through a short sale
to avoid foreclosure
If you have a 610 minimum credit score
You may qualify for Homeowner’s Access!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Shorter waiting times, or “seasoning”, after a bankruptcy, foreclosure, deed in lieu or short sale. You may qualify for home financing just two years after a bankruptcy or foreclosure – sooner after a short sale!
- Acceptance of non-traditional credit histories. For example, if you can prove you’ve paid your rent, utility and cell phone bills on time, this can help you qualify for Homeowner’s Access.
Higher debt-to-income (DTI) ratios up to 50%.
- Your family members may help you by providing 100% of your down payment and closing costs in the form of gift funds.
Finance Commercial Real Estate
• Expand, Acquire or Refinance Owner Occupied Properties as well as Investment Property.
• Loan Details
• Multifamily Residential and or Commercial Space
• Loans up to 5,000,000 dollars
• Down Payment as low as 20% of the total project cost
• Fixed interest rate
• Long term loans ranging from 10 to 20 years which reduces monthly payments and risk
• Lowest interest rates in the market
• Also Available for Foreign Nationals
Investment Property Loan Checklist
• General Information Form
• Property Income and Expense Statement for Trailing Three Years
• Current Interim Income and Expense Statement of the Property
• Property Rent Roll
• Complete Personal Tax Returns for Trailing Three Years for All Principals
• Personal Financial Statement for All Principals
• Resume for Key Principals
If you have additional information that you can provide such as a property appraisal, environmental reports, property photos, current credit report(s), etc., please include as this will typically help with the approval process.
FHA 1-4 Unit property with 3.5% Down Payment
Features and Benefits:
• Low down payment
• Non Occupant Co signers are allowed
• Seller-paid contributions
• Low interest rates with fixed terms such as 15, 20 or 30 years
• Down payment accepted from borrower’s own funds or approved gift source
• Down payment can also come from a retirement account
• No reserves required for 1-2 unit properties, unless borrower has little or no credit
• Ratio and documentation waivers may apply with Approved or Accept findings
- 1-4 Units and when one unit is the primary residence, down payment is as low as 3.5% of the sales price.
Finance your Rural Property with no money down.
Guaranteed Rural Housing (GRH) Loan Program.
The GRH Loan Program has fixed-rate and fixed-term mortgage financing guaranteed by the U.S. government. It offers favorable loan terms to give low-income borrowers the ability to purchase homes in rural areas.
Features and Benefits
• No down payment required
• Closing costs may be financed on some transactions
• Flexible credit standards
• Reserves not required
• No limitation on seller contributions
• Property must be located in an eligible rural area
Programs available only to qualified borrowers. Income limits apply. Programs subject to change without notice. Underwriting terms and conditions apply. Some restrictions may apply.
Help the Divorcees move faster
Help your clients navigate their divorce and their next chapter easily.
There is a lot of urgency that goes along with the financing needs of a divorcing client.
We understand that’s why we offer great financing benefits to help individual move to their next chapter quickly and efficiently.
Here are a few of our mortgage options for divorce:
• Right term refinance is available up to 97% loan to value including when paying off a spouse
• 3 month proof of payment for child support or alimony payments
• Fast times often in less than 30 days
• Dual closings available
No escrow act and only 5% down payment
• Save up to thousands of dollars are closing by imitating the initial escrow deposit
• No escrow waiver fee which is typically .25 percent of the loan amount
• Escrow waivers allowed with as low as 5% down payment
• Available on all conventional loans
No Mortgage Insurance with as little as 5% Down Payment
You don’t need twenty percent down payment to avoid the Mortgage Insurance
Enjoy low monthly payment with private mortgage insurance discounts
• Conventional loans for as little as 1% down
• The lowest private mortgage insurance payments in the country or choose lender paid mortgage insurance to eliminate monthly mortgage insurance
• Eligible for both purchases and refinance
• Closing with no last minute conditions
High Balance nationwide Conventional Loan
Conventional financing for loans up to $679,650.00, without the strict requirements of a typical jumbo loan
• 10% down payment with no mortgage insurance
• Fast and easy process
• Primary and second homes eligible
• Min 680 credit score
• Available in all companies nationwide
• Low Interest Rates available
Asset Depletion Loan
- Net assets divided by 60 = monthly income
- Up to 50% Debt to income ratios
- Loan amounts up to $7,000,000 or more
- 100 % of retirement assets
- No tax returns needed
- No Profit and Loss needed
- U.S. residents and Foreign Nationals
- 80% LTV max purchase
- Primary Residence, Second Home, Investment Property
- 80% LTV max refi (r/t & cash out)
- SFR / Condo / Townhouse property types
- First-time home buyers OK
BANK STATEMENT Program
• No tax returns needed
• No Profit and Loss needed
• U.S. residents and Foreign Nationals
• 12 and 24 month bank statements programs
• 90% LTV max purchase
• Primary Residence, Second Home, Investment Property
• 80% LTV max refi (r/t & cash out)
• Most recent personal account’s bank statement
• Cash out is unlimited
• SFR / Condo / Townhouse property types
• First-time home buyers OK
• Gift funds allowed for down payment
Boxwood Mortgage LLC CO NMLS 1824674 Policies and Procedures